Welcome to my Universe!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Free yoga!

I attended a local yoga class last week. I had been wanting to go for a long time, but probably procrastinated for fear of being an "outsider". Anyway, my friend Alice couldn't go with me as we had planned, so I went alone.

There were only four other students in the class, all older than me. It was so laid-back and relaxed, I immediately felt welcome and comfortable. The class was alot of fun, and I resolved to myself to start doing 20 minutes of yoga each day on my own.

Well, I didn't follow through with my daily yoga practice, but today an online friend turned me onto YogaDownload.com. They offer free 20 minute yoga classes (with or without optional pdf pose guide) that you can download to your computer or MP3 player! I just downloaded four classes and am planning on doing one before I go to bed. Maybe it will help me to fight off this nasty cold!

No comments: